Abstracts for oral and poster presentations for the Second Annual Conference on Native American Nutrition must be submitted by 5 p.m. (central) on Friday, June 16, 2017. Abstract submissions must follow the guidelines outlined below.
1. Create the abstract as a Microsoft Word document.
2. The abstract (including title, authors, and abstract body) must not exceed 250 words.
3. Each abstract must contain the following specific points. If it does not, it will be sent back for revision. This may result in missing the submission deadline .
- A short, specific title using upper and lower case letters.
- List of authors’ names, with affiliations and addresses for each.
- A sentence stating the main objectives of the research or program.
- A brief statement of methods, if pertinent.
- A summary of the results obtained.
- A statement of the conclusions and impact of the work.
- The source of financial support, if relevant.
4. Please email the abstract as a Microsoft Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The abstract must be received by 5 p.m. (central) on June 16, 2017.
5. In your email, indicate whether you prefer to be considered for an oral or poster presentation. Only a few abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. If you do not indicate which you prefer, your abstract will only be considered for a poster presentation.
You will be informed by June 30, 2017, whether or not your abstract has been accepted.